Millfiori is careful with your personal data. We do everything to ensure the reliability, security and integrity of our data protection.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
• Your personal information under any circumstances to third parties, sold or transferred. We make this exclusively to third parties involved in the execution of your order (shipping).
• Your data is safely stored in a non-public database.
• Your transaction details are sent encrypted so that eavesdroppers have no chance to get it going.
• As a customer, you can only select promotional e-mails about the offer of Millfiori. If you no longer wish to receive Millfiori, then you can unsubscribe at any time by simply the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the mails to clicking or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you mailings or newsletters.
• If you have given us your telephone number, you will only be contacted by our company if necessary to inform you about any questions or orders you have requested.
• If you give us your mobile phone number via the web address, you will only receive text messages (SMS / MMS) with our company when this is necessary to inform you about the questions or orders you have requested.
When the forms on our website are indicated which fields are required and which fields are optional to complete his. We use your information to contact you for any other purpose without your permission.
When you place an order with Millfiori can have the following data about you:
• Your name, address and telephone number. This information is used for the delivery of your product correctly handle.
• Your e-mail address so we can keep you informed of your order.
• Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account. We use this information to process your order safely to complete.
In case of errors in the address, billing or other personal information, Millfiori can not be held responsible for the inability to meet his obligations (eg the delivery or reporting). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password to your user profile is associated. Under 18 years of this website may be used only with the consent of the parents or guardian.
To be able to save your basket, Millfiori makes use of a cookie. It is only within a session is saved, once you close your browser, the cookie is automatically deleted.
Like all websites, we also using a cookie which pages are visited and how intensively parts of Millfiori be used. Thus we can improve our site to meet your needs. We use this information explicitly to create a profile of our visitors to put together but purely informative.
Delete or modify Data
Do you want to look at your data? Or do you wish that your data Millfiori delete or change out of his system? Submit your request via email to unsubscribe@Millfiori.eu, so we can get this over with.
Millfiori has taken the necessary measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we receive on our site and payments carried out in complete safety. Using SSL (secure server), the transaction data is sent encrypted. To use SSL to pay, you do not need special software.
If an online order on this site and choose to pay online using Visa or MasterCard will be asked the number of the card to give. The processing of this transaction is performed by the certified payment provider PayPal which guarantees a 100% secure transaction. The staff Millfiori get in no case your credit card number to see.
This website contains links to other sites that are not part of Millfiori therefore not responsible for how these other web sites dealing with the privacy of their visitors. If you have questions about the use of your information or about the safety of this website, please contact us via the contact form on this website.